Announcing a new book from Josh T. Jordan and Ginger Goat Press, containing fifteen two-player roleplaying games that are perfect for friends, lovers, roommates, and weird first dates!
In You & I: Roleplaying Games for Two, you will find:
- Surreal games of mysterious powers and liminal locales
- Cozy games of love and friendship
- Adventurous games of battle and pursuit
- Fraught games of intimate drama
- Tragic games of fleeting connection across apocalyptic destruction and existential despair
When the rest of your party flakes on game night, grab this book!
Seventeen independent game designers have collaborated to bring you this unusual variety-pack of fifteen two-player roleplaying games. This 243-page book was edited by Amber & Rick Dean and laid out by Ash Cheshire and Johnathon Grach. The digital version of the game is now on sale at DrivethruRPG, and we expect to release the softcover print version later this month.